Residential Services: Septic Tank Services & Maintenance
Your septic system is designed to receive regular septic maintenance. We recommend that tanks should be pumped every one (1) to two (2) years.
There are four major factors having an influence in the frequency of your pumping needs:
- The number of people in your household.
- Amount of wastewater generated (based on the number of people in the household and the amount of water used).
- The volume of solids in the wastewater (for example, using a garbage disposal increases the amount of solids)
- Septic tank size.
Our capabilities, knowledge and services in the area of septic systems and requirements extend beyond just an annual pumping.
- Title V inspection
- Camera lines – CCTV sewer inspections
- Mini Excavation Services
- Jet/Power washing with environmentally safe products – High Pressure Water Jetting
- Sewer tie-ins
- Septic repairs: Seal Tanks – Replace Pipes/Distribution boxes
- Thaw frozen lines
- Remove tree root
- Pump inside/outside grease traps
- Install fillers
- Install risers and covers