The purpose of pumping is to remove the solids before they block up your septic system’s leach field. Our pricing is determined by the gallons pumped from your system.
The tank is backwashed at the time of pumping and, if the filter is accessible at the time of pumping, we will clean it at no extra cost. If the cover to your system is not exposed, we can find and uncover it for you!
We have the capabilities to raise the cover so it is permanently exposed. This will prevent the need for digging in the future.
We also have a maintenance program to remind you when your system is next due to be pumped!
Pointers for a Longer Lasting System
- Regular maintenance is essential to get the most out of your systems life span
- Powdered detergent has a tough time breaking down (liquid detergent is recommended)
- Be aware of leaking sinks or running toilets, this water usage can add up over a long period of time
- Avoid putting cooking grease, fats, paint, cigarette filters, feminine products, wipes, paper towels & cat litter down drains or toilets.
- Be sure to know where the system is located in your yard to avoid driving over any components of the system
Title V Inspections
A Title V Inspection is a complete exam of all components in the system to ensure it is working properly.
When selling your home, Massachusetts requires this inspection.
Digging is normally required to be able to observe all the different parts of the system.
You will receive a 17 page report with all the details of the inspection
Find out more about Title V inspections.
A Perc test is needed to create an engineered designed plan of the new system
Once the plans are provided and evaluated by the installer a quote can be provided
We offer the following repairs for your septic system:
- Jet wash lines
- Snake lines
- Camera Lines
- Repair broken lines
- D-box repair
- D-box installation
- Leach field rejuvenation
- Replace covers
- Replace filters
- Replace Tee’s